Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I'm sorry I suck. Luckily...

This is just for me anyways. It just happens to live online. I'm in this strange space where I've been trying to figure out what I really want, and in looking closer at that I realized that I know what I think and want but it's so much that it feels all over the place. Other people can probably see it, but I can't, because I am in it. So I am using every tool at my disposal to learn what everyone else already knows. To that end, I keep looking at Tumblr and Flickr and all the other sites that apparently don't like e, and find that the cumulative images form a visual vocabulary that gives me a sense of that artist, what they are drawn to, and what they connect to. So, I'm going to try and do that for myself, and to that end, will post 3 images I like or love per day and see where it gets me.


I both hate and love the way this minimally creates depth and surface

Interesting way of revisiting the globe

Jenny Holzer's Dust Paintings. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment