Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I feel like I just did this.

But no. I am apparently the worst blogger ever. I will tell you good things now though. Like, if you live in LA, go see the Pierre Huyge at LACMA. I will be jealous of your forever. Or if you saw the Chris Ofili at New Museum. I have been not making as much, because my life feels like someone opened Pandora's box and let loose a bunch of shit I never expected. So I am running around trying to figure out what foes back in the box and what I want to sit with for a while. I think my art is going to be significantly affected by what comes next.

From Contemporary Art Daily, I forgot the artist. 


Evil, but accurate.

Coulter Jacobson (See his show in San Diego!)

Chris Ofili 


More Chris Ofili

Pictures like this make me crazy with wanting to have seen this in person.


More Chris Ofili

Martin Puryear (Also, GO SEE THIS IN NY)

My friend has amazing children and is also good at taking pictures of their world.

From Astronomy site

I can't remember the artist, but I think I found this on Hi-Fructose

No comments:

Post a Comment