Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Day twenty-one: Welcome surprises.

Sometimes the unexpected happens. Often it’s something that you would have known if you’d really thought about it. You would have known it was coming, but didn’t believe it was coming, so you weren’t quite prepared. These are the things that we need to welcome. I ended up taking a last minute flight on Monday, and I have some catching up to do. I think I sometimes feel that if I’m not doing something just right it isn’t worth doing. This makes it hard to welcome surprises. This unexpected trip isn’t fun, but it is important, and has come with gifts. Gifts come when you welcome surprises, along with the stress. Meet Richard Serra. He is on this trip with me and will have many exciting adventures. Maybe.



No comments:

Post a Comment